The all-time favorite place for travelers who come to Phuket

ผู้เขียนข้อความ

siritidaphon

เขียนกระทู้: 1,318
ตอบกระทู้: 0
พลังน้ำใจ: 0 (ขอบคุณ)
30 เมษายน 2566 19:53 - อ่าน: 788 - ตอบ: 0

The all-time favorite place for travelers who come to Phuket london to phuket If talking about a paradise island in the Andaman region Phuket Probably the first destination of tourists Blue sky, white sandy beach and small and large islands is something that anyone I would like to come and experience it once in my life. But it is known as Paradise Island.

Phuket doesn’t just have beautiful beaches. There is also the beauty of the culture and way of life that has been handed down since the past. I believe that anyone who goes there would want to keep important tourist attractions for everyone.

1. Old Phuket Town, Phuket

Phuket Old Town or Phuket Old Town, a tourist attraction in the old town that everyone must stop by to check in. The highlight of this area is Sino-Portuguese architecture with a two-story building, decorations and details. All reflect the fusion of European and Chinese art. Distinguished by buildings painted in different colors. In addition, in the old town area, there are many cafes, restaurants and chic shops to walk and chill. Get beautiful photos to upload to social media for sure

The all-time favorite place for travelers who come to Phuket See more here

กระทู้อื่นๆที่เกี่ยวข้อง

ตอบกระทู้ด่วน

กรุณาล็อคอินก่อนทำการตอบกระทู้นี้
สมัครสมาชิก หรือ ล็อคอิน